Tuesday, July 8, 2014

she

                                                            she
piercing through the darkness light does appear
breaking all the boundaries night disappears..

i can smell hr presence here around
but still to wait i am bound...

my life on lips till her giggle in airs'
this knot of ours is now tied for years...

with her every step she drives me to live more
till she is within i fail to desire more..

i am living till i am waiting for i am thinking
i don"t mind roads for that matter they are connecting..

her existance is the proof of my survival
her being makes my being mortal..

she is within but tell her to come fast
being my soul i need her to long last..

should she arrive or i should wait for her?
now plz don't hush and leave rest upon her...........

areej

1 comment:

  1. perhaps we want to read smithing by Areej that reflects the psychology lectures!!!
    a good one !

    ReplyDelete